Avitus Group is seeking a System Engineer to join our growing Avitus Technology Division. This division is our client facing IT department. Our clients expect the best customer service and this position will have to uphold that expectation.The Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of customer's software systems, coordinating complex projects, and implementing software solutions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers that meet their technology needs
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Remote access solution implementation and support
- Performing system reviews in order to consult and make recommendations to customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Must have experience with: Microsoft (and related technologies), Citrix, VMware, WAN & LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- 4+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to change
- Have the desire to stay up to date with current and emerging technologies
If you are interested in this great opportunity in a growing division of Avitus Group, please apply today by submitting your resume!