Avitus Group is pleased to announce that we are growing! We are seeking eager and motivated Business Development Associates to join our thriving company. Founded in 1996, Avitus Group aims to not only be a revolutionary business for our clients but a revolutionary company for our staff. We want you to join us on your path to success!
As part of our Business Development Team you'll:
- Provide Solutions –Avitus Group helps companies by offering a comprehensive array of business solutions, from payroll, to IT, to strategic planning for the future – as our representative you’ll be there to help. More importantly, business owners choose the options that they need the most. Unlike other industry players, Avitus Group’s offerings are integrated and multidisciplinary.
- Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow – As a Business Development Associate, you’ll be helping simplify the day to day operations of other businesses so they can become stronger and grow – Avitus Group has experienced significant growth, and we are here to help other companies do the same.
- Earn Money – For every success there will be an equal or greater number of rejections. Because success does not happen instantly, the most successful Business Development Associates are the ones with the endgame in sight. If you can handle rejection AND maintain a positive attitude to keep pushing yourself to be successful, then we will reward you. Big Time.
- You’ll Build a Career – Our Business Developers are committed to our company, and we provide a clear path for your professional growth.
The people we seek will have many of the following traits:
- A passionate go-getter – Not many business owners have extra time on their hands. You have the solutions and the tools to help them - this requires friendly and tenacious follow-through.
- Healthy Ego – Not aggressive or pushy. You are bullet-proof when it comes to rejection. Resilience and a love for challenges are MUST haves for this position.
- Innovative - You aren't afraid of looking for new and improved ways to help brand our company.
- Empathy - You have an entrepreneurial mindset. – You think like a business owner which enables you to put yourself in their shoes.
- Coachable – You are open to learning proven methods and you have a real, vested interest in your personal development. You recognize criticism as a learning opportunity – it will help you be more successful both professionally and financially.
Don’t have B2B development experience? We’ll train eager and motivated people who have a desire to have a successful and lucrative career.
This position offers a base salary, commission, and comes with full benefits and an outstanding team that is dedicated to success!