Avitus Group is looking for an enthusiastic Corporate HR Coordinator to join our growing team! This is a full time, year round employment opportunity in Billings, Montana. Our Corporate HR Coordinator will manage the day-to-day HR needs of all Avitus Group staff.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ year's experience in HR
- Strong computer skills including use of software programs such as various HRIS software
- Ability to work well with a vast variety of diverse individuals and personalities
- Comfortable being accountable to all levels of the organization
- Amazing customer service skills with our employees and other team members
- Holding the strictest level of confidentiality in all scenarios
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Highest level of professionalism required
- Internal new hire onboarding and orientation for all Avitus Group new hires
- Handle heavy administrative tasks such as new hire on-boarding, orientation, background checks, UI, WC, Job Descriptions, Avitus internal information resource, etc.
- Handle Internal Human Resource issues
- Tracking and advising on performance reviews
- Reviewing and updating job description on file
- Handling Family and Medical Leave Act Notices
- Handle employee relations issues and all documentation necessary
- Work with the legal team as necessary
- Participation in employee recognition programs
- Increase employee recognition by developing and managing programs to do so
- Manage various HRIS systems as they are integrated
Here at Avitus Group we offer full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and an amazing Wellness Program! We offer an exceptional company culture and substantial work/life balance, come see why we love our jobs!
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with unlimited potential, please apply today!