Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
While Avitus Group has been in business for over 20 years, our Insurance Agency, Avitus Group Insurance is brand new! We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us build and manage a great practice and value add for our 3,000+ clients. As Insurance Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our team, facilitating and building strong relationships across our clients, vendors, and staff.
Is this you?
Typical “Day in the Life”
- 5-10 yrs. Property & Casualty agency and sales background including leadership role
- Knowledge of insurance operations (i.e., claims, products, and underwriting)
- Bachelors or Associate’s Degree
- Insurance licenses.
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**
- Leverage subject matter expertise from the functional areas to identify cost and trend drivers and recommend potential solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with carriers including obtaining appointments from new carriers.
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Sales Plan for the division.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all Clients.
- Participates in rate reviews and product development projects.
- Gathers competitive intelligence, analyzes the Company’s position and recommends action.
- Reports essential product information, changes, or adjustments needed, including agent feedback, to the appropriate internal partners.
- Communicates market strategy and performance to senior leadership and the board of directors as well as outside parties such as brokers, customers and regulators, as requested.
- Attends and participates in industry related classes to stay up-to-date on trends and industry changes.