|The Purchasing Clerk is responsible for accepting and editing procurement requests from various departments, preparing purchase orders, and managing product lists. The clerk will also research, identify, correspond with, and recommend potential suppliers.
- Prepare purchase orders for products through ConnectWise or other established processes.
- Administer the purchasing system.
- Utilize purchasing system for procurement of products.
- Work with resellers to maintain viable relationships.
- Perform the RMA process to procure replacement products from manufacturers and vendors or refund.
- Return defective equipment to manufactures and vendors for replacement or new purchase.
- Maintain product listing, with price and cost information, in ConnectWise.
- Escalate manufacturer and vendor grievances to the Purchasing Manager as needed.
- Maintain manufacturer and vendor relationships and contracts.
- Work with the finance and accounting department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
- Provide detailed product information to the sales team when preparing quotes.
|Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Receiving Clerk with their duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Understand the Sales Order process that initiates the product purchasing process.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
|Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In-depth knowledge of product catalogue.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Process driven and attention to detail with accuracy in performing procurement responsibilities.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
|Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in business administration or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- Technology Procurement experience preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.