I. ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
The Corporate Training Coordinator is responsible for assessing, creating, and implementing training programs within the company. This role will serve as the point-of-contact for all departmental and corporate training initiatives. Working closely with various Department Leaders, the Corporate Training Coordinator will develop and present training programs that align with the overall mission and vision of Avitus Group.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing training needs, developing course material as needed and overseeing the delivery of internal training programs.
- Creating and maintaining a corporate “train the trainer” program to ensure consistency in training delivery.
- Gain an understanding of the company culture to identify and implement trainings that closely match the organization’s vision.
- Identifies subject matter experts in each department who would be capable of providing training on various courses.
- Facilitates the instruction of Avitus Group corporate new hire onboarding and orientation.
- Evaluates course content for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth.
- Development of reporting matrix for measurement of training needs and results.
- Maintains corporate training calendar across all Avitus Group locations.
- Manages and maintains in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Consults with department managers and supervisors to assess training needs/requirements.
- Develops, implements and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals/departments.
- Documents procedures for various departments with regard to training.
- Develops and maintains continuing education support materials to be used regardless of employee’s office location.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update, or make recommendations to update, training materials.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Air travel required.
- KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR SATISFACTORY JOB PERFORMANCE
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but other education experience combination accepted with 3 plus years’ experience.
Proven work experience as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
Ability to complete full training cycle – Assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate.
Microsoft Office proficiency
Knowledge of web delivery tools
Strong communication skills
Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments at one time.
IV. SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR JOB PERFORMANCE
- Business acumen.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to asses situations and adjust communication styles accordingly.