Avitus Group is looking to add additional Business Development Interns. The Business Development Internship will be broken up into three segments: business development team support, field work, and self-study. A Business Development Intern (BDI) will interact weekly with the existing Business Development team to gain a full understanding of what it takes to bring on a new Avitus Group member. A BDI will spend time actively evaluating how to approach a prospective Avitus Group member, in addition to playing a key role in maintaining existing Avitus Group client relationships during the internship program.
As one of our Business Development Interns you’ll:
- Provide Support – Business Development is an ever-changing and exciting department within Avitus Group. Our Business Development Associates spend a significant amount of time evaluating what prospective organizations are the right fit for Avitus Group. Business Development Interns will assist in this process to ensure the overall success of the Business Development team.
- Build Relationships – Building relationships is one of the essential foundations in running a business. To ensure that our clients are satisfied with their service and to increase overall engagement, Business Development Interns will meet with and build relationships with our clients to gauge the level of new member satisfaction.
- Provide Solutions – Running a business is complex and demanding, and many business owners do not have the time or expertise to handle many of the most common administrative tasks. We want our members focused on delivering their product or service, so Avitus Group helps companies by offering a comprehensive array of business solutions. As our Business Development Intern, you’ll help educate business owners on the Avitus Group offerings and provide assistance as they choose the options that best fit their needs.
- Gain Field Experience - As a Business Development Intern, you will benefit greatly in being able to experience the day-to-day life of a Business Development Associate. You will spend, on average, between four to ten hours per week in the field, meeting with prospective new clients and informing them about Avitus Group and our business offerings. At the beginning of your internship, you will set goals and continuously measure your progress. Our Business Development team will be available for guidance and mentorship throughout this process.
- Gain Business Understanding – You will have the opportunity to learn about each of our business offerings by studying materials that will help you understand all the complexities that come with owning a business. You’ll get a glimpse into the life of a business owner and gain a new appreciation for what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Avitus Group has experienced significant growth, and we are here to help other companies do the same.
- Build a Career – Our Business Development team members are committed to Avitus Group, and we provide a clear path for their professional growth. Upon completion of the Business Development Internship, you will have gained a clear understanding of what it takes to be successful at Avitus Group following graduation.
Our Business Development team is highly motivated, and our structure is designed to help you succeed. We want to provide an avenue towards success for those who are willing to be coachable. The BDI position is a great way to learn what it takes to make the next steps towards permanent employment at Avitus Group. If you are interested in learning more about the Business Development Internship, please include a well-crafted cover letter with your resume detailing why you are the right person for this role.