Senior Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
We seek someone who has compassion
for employees injured on the job and a strong understanding of workers' compensation claims
Is this you?
‘Day in the Life’:
- Experience with Workers' Compensation Claims
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of assessing customer needs
- Able to meet quality standards for services
- Monitor and follow-up regularly with each claim from date of injury to formal claim closure
- Excellent documentation and performing recordkeeping activities for each claim assigned
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized and working with a claim diary system
- Experience in conducting claim file reviews with client employers and with carriers
- Committed to providing an Excellent Customer Experience with everyone involved with each claim and co-workers
- Understanding of best practices for Workers' Compensation claims management from both the carrier and employer points of view
- Strong computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office and willingness to learn our CRM Claim Data Entry program and carrier portals
- Superb Customer Service and Communication Skills is required. Including in person, phone, fax and e-mail
- The desire to work for a fast paced, rapidly growing company with a wide diversity of clients and industries
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administrative and clerical skills
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**