Senior Tax Manager
Avitus Group, a business services company, is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join our team in Kansas City, KS!
Is this you?
What do we require?
- Groomed to run a tax office
- Inherit a sizeable book of business
- Manage and mentor a team of 10-15 people
- Oversee and assist in performance, review, and delivery of tax services
- Services include compliance, research, consulting, tax planning, and audit defense
- Clients include C-corps, S-corps, Partnerships, Trusts, and med to high wealth Individuals
- Subject matters include direct (income) and indirect (sales, property) taxes
- Desire growth
Benefits of working for us:
- 10 years of income tax experience; 5+ years’ experience in public practice preferred
- CPA preferred; must be able to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Organized to meet deadlines
- Problem solver and out of the box thinker
- Effective communicator to clients, staff, and management
- Dynamic and process driven
- Experience with UltraTax software is desirable
Who are we?
- Full benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive compensation
- Great work culture
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**