Dental Billing Account Manager
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What we are looking for?
Avitus Group's Dental Billing Division is growing! We are excited to add a highly skilled and experienced Dental Billing Account Manager to our Aurora location who will contribute to our growth by providing our clients with expertise in the dental revenue cycle, and outstanding customer service.
**This position will be on site in our Aurora headquarters (this is not a work from home/telecommute opportunity)**
‘Day in the life’:
Is this you?
- Dental billing and collection
- Submit claims and insurance verifications
- Manage EOB’s and insurance payment posting
- Work with dental insurances such as PPO’s, DMO’s and Medicaid
- Ensure that we produce the highest reimbursement for our clients through your knowledge of ADA codes and billing practices
- Recall management, credentialing and PPO Fee negotiations
- Manage AR’s successfully
- Dental billing, insurance and collection experience
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Open to learning and expanding your dental knowledge within the revenue cycle
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Professional, personable and eager
- Solution minded
- Ready to collaborate for the success of the client and our company
What do we require?
- 5 years of current billing and collection experience within the dental field
- 5+ years’ experience with claim submissions, insurance verifications, management of EOBs and insurance payment posting
- Experience in dental billing is required
- Knowledge and experience with all dental insurances such as PPO’s, DMO’s and Medicaid
- Knowledge and experience with credentialing, recall management and PPO Fee Negotiations
- Knowledgeable of ADA codes and billing practices
- Experience with a variety of dental software systems and clearinghouses
- High proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
Benefits of working for us:
- Full benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**