Senior Support Staff
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
This position is fundamental to the operations of the Tax Department. Support staff must show initiative, possess strong communication and multitasking abilities. Will be fully trained in all production duties to allow for an outstanding client experience.
‘Day in the life’:
- Answer calls and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Maintain tax manager’s calendars and appointments
- Draft formal letters, create POA’s and other forms
- In-take of client documents and file maintenance
- Directly Deliver completed work to client and review
- Run weekly and monthly reports for tax due dates
- Complete tax fillings, ex: Form 8879’s
- Oversee office supplies and purchases
- Improvements on processes and procedures
- Reviews and updates SOP’s regularly
- Assembly and delivery of tax returns, extensions and other client bundles
- Electronically file tax returns or extensions
- Assist in client open items or responses on projects
- Review and update outstanding A/R balances or collections status
- Organizing events or office functions
Is this you?
- Proven track record as a problem solver
- Focus on prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a strong understanding of payroll tax
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive Wages
- Great Health, Dental & Vision benefit plans
- Career advancement
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**