Employee Experience Associate
Who are we?
At Avitus Group
, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of a business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Employee Experience Associate to join our Employee Experience team! This position can be located in either Billings, MT or Aurora, CO.
“Day in the Life”:
What do we require?
- Work closely with the Employee Experience team to ensure employee and business needs are met
- Provide Human Resources support to all internal departments and companies
- Address and handle internal human resource issues as they arise by new and existing employees
- Act as a liaison between employee and manager in corrective situations
- Provide recommendations for employee relations including corrective action and separations
- Create, participate in and further develop internal programs
- Work with the Recruiting team to assist in coordination of onboarding between hiring managers
- Ensure consistency in personnel practices including warning, performance improvement plans and separations
- Review background checks for new hires to ensure they are in-line with corporate standards
- Handle administrative tasks such as onboarding, orientation, UI processing, Worker’s Comp claims, FMLA, ADA and auditing personnel files
- Provide overall HR guidance to managers
Is this you?
- Associate’s degree preferred
- 3 plus years of Human Resources experience
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- High level of professionalism as this positon is the face of the company
- High attention to detail
- Able to maintain composure in tough situations
- Able to resolve problems accurately and in a timely manner
- High degree of confidentiality
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
- Full benefits
- Paid time off
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**