Who are we?
At Avitus Group
, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll
, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
A Payroll Specialist
to join our team in Aurora, Colorado!
“Day in the Life”:
What do we require?
- Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records.
- Check and audit timekeeping records for compliance with established standards, maintain time and attendance records, enter new hires into the payroll system, post changes in pay and tax status, and miscellaneous changes.
- Perform a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing terminations.
- Operate all departmental equipment.
- Although duties normally follow established procedures, responsibilities may include routine, minor corrections to make documents acceptable for processing.
Is this you?
- No payroll experience required, just someone who is eager to learn
- Extremely client focused
- Strong customer service abilities
- Proven track record as a problem solver
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Focus on prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Organizational skills
- Adaptability in a diversified team environment
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
- Full benefits
- Paid time off
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**