Dental Billing Associate
Who are we?
At Avitus Group
, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of a business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, Benefits and Dental Billing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an entry-level Dental Billing Associate to join our Avitus Dental Management team in Aurora, CO!
“Day in the Life”:
What do we require?
- Learn and perform accurate, effective and timely processes for:
- Claim submissions including necessary attachments and narratives
- Dental/medical cross coding
- Claims rejections and corrections
- Posting EFT, credit card and insurance payments
- Working both insurance and patient balance aging reports
- Insurance benefits verifications, re-verifications, eligibility checks and entry into dental software systems
- Provider new and re-credentialing
- Entering annual insurance PPO fee schedules into dental software systems
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Communicate with doctors, office managers, supervisors and Avitus dental team members
- Report accurate and complete internal reporting on daily productivity
Is this you?
- GED or High School Diploma
- 3 years of dental revenue cycle systems in a dental practice
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service abilities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Team player
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
- Full benefits
- Paid time off
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**