Business Development Coordinator
Who are we?
At Avitus Group
, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What are we looking for?
We are a looking for a Business Development Coordinator
to join our team in Aurora, CO that is interested in developing and growing with our Business Development team.
The Business Development Coordinator
is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and contacting potential Avitus Group prospects. In addition, this role will be responsible for coordinating meetings between the prospect and the Business Development team.
*This is an entry level inside sales position*
“Day in the Life”:
Is this you?
- Make appointments with prospective businesses by use of the telephone, mail, and email by representing the Avitus Group brand through initial contact.
- Identify prospective businesses to determine their qualifications as a potential client.
- Establish interest of company services to qualified prospect.
- Overcome objections of prospect by providing information and evidence which will result in their confidence to further explore services.
- Initiate and recommend ideas and programs which will promote awareness and knowledge of company services to general public and prospective businesses.
- A passionate go-getter – Not many business owners have extra time on their hands, because they’re too busy dealing with headaches. You know you can help them, but that doing so will require friendly and tenacious follow-through.
- Healthy Ego – Not aggressive or pushy. You are bullet-proof when it comes to rejection. Resilience and a love for challenges are MUST have’s for this position.
- Innovative - You aren't afraid of looking for new and improved ways to help brand our company and spread our services to as many customers as possible.
- Empathy - You have an entrepreneurial mindset. – You think like a business owner which enables you to put yourself in their shoes.
What do we require?
- Coachable – You are open to learning proven methods and you have a real, vested interest in your personal development. You recognize criticism as a means to an end – it will help you get better, which in turn will put more money in your wallet.
- Eager and motivated people who are humble, teachable and have gratitude.
- Inside Sales experience is a plus, but is not required.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
If you're ready to be valued in your work environment and ready to love your career, please apply today!
- Full benefits
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**