Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Marketing, and Accounting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Server Engineer to join our Avitus Technology Services Team. This is an advanced level position on our technology client service team. You will report to the Technical Team Lead for managed services account support and maintenance.
Day in the Life:
What do we require?
- Design and implementation of virtual servers and cloud hosted infrastructure environments.
- Management of various virtualization platforms and services VMWare, Hyper-V & Citrix.
- Managing and deploying services and systems in the Azure environment.
- Deploy and manage mass storage solutions such as NAS and SAN devices.
Preferred but not required:
- 5-7 years of server engineer experience.
- Demonstrate competent design and implementation of Server environments.
- Advanced knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, SNMP, Group Policy etc.
- Perform advanced deployments of both physical and virtual Servers (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, Citrix) including HA, VM Replication and live migrations.
- Experience working with cloud hosted infrastructure and virtual desktops (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, Azure, AWS etc).
- General knowledge of mass storage solutions such as NAS and SAN devices (ex. Synology, Nimble, Dell).
- General networking knowledge and experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Have completed an IT Industry recognized certification (ex. A+, Server +, Network +, MTA, MOS, CCENT).
- Have completed an IT Industry professional career path certification (ex., MCSE, CCNP, VCP).
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching of 3%
- Accrued PTO earning 120 hours annually
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program which includes gym membership reimbursement, wellness coaching and opportunity to earn additional PTO
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire.**