Help Desk Supervisor
Who are we?
In business for 25 years, Cosentus has become one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty revenue cycle management companies, servicing clients from California to Florida. Cosentus has recently expanded service offerings, creating Cosentus Business Services, to include support for any industry and assist companies with services like IT, Accounting, Marketing, Recruiting, Tax, and Insurance. Our innovative approach to business optimization has created ease and efficiency to many of the back office administrative demands in business. This allows you to focus on what is most important – the delivery of your product or service
What are we looking for?
Cosentus Technology Services is seeking a Help Desk Supervisor who will be responsible for managing Help Desk staff. This position will be based onsite at our Billings, MT office.
Day in the Life:
Is this you?
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Handle staff schedules, quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Training Help Desk staff and tracking KPI’s
What do we require?
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Unix, Windows and similar products
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Microsoft networking products and Microsoft Office automation products
- Experience with network security products
- Experience with standard network monitoring techniques, tools (both software and hardware) and technical equipment
- Training in networking technologies as demonstrated by certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Engineer (MCSE), or similar networking certifications is desired.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching of 3%
- Accrued PTO earning 120 hours annually
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Great work culture
**All employees of Cosentus Business Services must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**