Who are we?
In business for 25 years, Cosentus has become one of the nation’s leading multi-specialty revenue cycle management companies, servicing clients from California to Florida. Cosentus has recently expanded service offerings, creating Cosentus Business Services, to include support for any industry and assist companies with services like IT, Accounting, Marketing, Recruiting, Tax, and Insurance. Our innovative approach to business optimization has created ease and efficiency to many of the back office administrative demands in business. This allows you to focus on what is most important – the delivery of your product or service.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Server Engineer to join our Cosentus Technology Services team in Springfield, MO. This is an advanced level position on our technology client service team. You will report to the Technical Team Lead for managed services account support and maintenance.
Day in the Life:
What do we require?
- Design and implementation of virtual servers and cloud hosted infrastructure environments.
- Management of various virtualization platforms and services VMWare, Hyper-V & Citrix.
- Managing and deploying services and systems in the Azure environment.
- Deploy and manage mass storage solutions such as NAS and SAN devices.
Preferred but not required:
- 5-7 years of server engineer experience.
- Demonstrate competent design and implementation of Server environments.
- Advanced knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, SNMP, Group Policy etc.
- Perform advanced deployments of both physical and virtual Servers (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, Citrix) including HA, VM Replication and live migrations.
- Experience working with cloud hosted infrastructure and virtual desktops (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, Azure, AWS etc).
- General knowledge of mass storage solutions such as NAS and SAN devices (ex. Synology, Nimble, Dell).
- General networking knowledge and experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Have completed an IT Industry recognized certification (ex. A+, Server +, Network +, MTA, MOS, CCENT).
- Have completed an IT Industry professional career path certification (ex., MCSE, CCNP, VCP).
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching of 3%
- Accrued PTO earning 120 hours annually
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program which includes gym membership reimbursement, wellness coaching and opportunity to earn additional PTO
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
**All employees of Cosentus Business Services must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire.**