Who are we?
Newman Restoration and Cleaning is a family-owned company that is built on Skills, Knowledge, Integrity and Professionalism. We specialize in the restoration of water damage and cleaning services that also include air duct and dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeping, and foundation crack sealing.
What are we looking for?
A Lead Technician
with proven experience to add to our team in Billings, MT! This individual will be responsible for all in-field service projects. Must have hands-on experience working with water, mold, damages for mitigation and/or repairs, property restoration and/or construction.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Work collaboratively with project estimator to ensure accurate information is provided to the team for insurance estimates through Xactimate.
- Handles all estimating inquiries for the field team and demonstrate high level of problem resolution and technical assistance.
- Communicate professionally with various team members identified areas for efficiency and consistency.
- Knowledge of practices & procedures in water, fire, and mold trades
- Communicate clear expectations to Field Technicians and supervise their activities
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Oversee equipment and materials are properly and safely utilized.
Is this you?
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in restoration estimating or insurance adjusting
- Experience with direct customer service
- Demonstrate competence, knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Detailed, organized and able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Successful management or supervisory experience
** This is a full time position, Monday through Friday in Billings, MT **
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Effective time management skills, able to set priorities, work on multiple projects at one time
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Quick learner with an ability to multi-task, handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.