Who are we?
Our client is a fashion and clothing specialist with operations in both USA and Mexico. With over fifteen retail stores in the US and an online catalog, they inspire beauty in the world of fashion, with a wide collection of shoes, clothing, and accessories for the whole family.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a District Manager
to ensure our US Catalog and Retail channels are running in the best way possible! This position would be based out of Los Angeles (Huntington Park, CA)
‘Day in the life’:
- Engage and manage Employees (20 direct reports)
- Tasks relating to Information Technology
- Oversee and manage Distribution Centers
- Create and implement Sales Strategies
Is this you?
- Ensure the success of each store (7 Locations in Los Angeles, 10 stores out of LA/Nationwide)
- Supervise Store Leaders and overall store operations
- Build competitive teams
- Propose and implement various promotions and sales strategies
- Manage annual sales goals
- Manage store inventory
- Build and establish a strong and positive work culture
- Supervise the installation and operational aspects of the Point of Sale system
What do we require?
- Experience in leading
- Efficient time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with up to 30% travel nationwide
- 3-4 years of experience in a retail/sales role
- Must be Bilingual – English and Spanish including 100% reading and writing comprehension
- Expertise in sales strategies and managing sales teams
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**