Who are we?
Pro-Comm was established May 8, 1984, and is owned and operated Cornell Huggins and Bob Davis. Pro-Comm currently boasts a team of over 45 professionals. We have a large group of licensed technicians that work in our Installation, Service and 24-hour On-Call Departments, along with a well-rounded group of office personnel, which includes sales, engineering/systems and design/CAD departments, as well as administrative and support staff.
Pro-Comm specializes in Line-Voltage and Low-Voltage systems of all kinds and we pride ourselves on being professional leaders in our industry. Since its inception, Protection & Communications, Inc., (d.b.a Pro-Comm) has been providing residential clients with custom designed products and systems ranging from basic home security to full house audio/visual, to total integration systems using touch screen displays.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dependable Electrician
to join our team!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements
- Report violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor
Is this you?
- Current Electrician License
- Experience with electrical work
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Passionate about providing quality work in a timely manner
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
** This is a full time position working 7-5 Monday - Friday located in the Lynwood, WA area**
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Company vehicle
- Health, dental and vision insurance