Restaurant General Manager
Who are we?
Grains of Montana strives to produce the freshest quality product and service in our commercial bakery and local restaurant. Our restaurant features the finest in freshly baked artisan breads, pastries, gourmet sandwiches and stone oven pizzas in a casual atmosphere.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager
to coordinate daily restaurant management (Breakfast & Lunch) operations for our Billings, MT location.
‘Day in the life’:
Is this you?
- Interact with customers to assure a positive dining experience
- Work with employees to deliver and acknowledge superior customer service
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Provide feedback to employees to improve the customer experience
- Oversee food quality control
- Hire and train employees
What do we require?
- Passionate about customer service and the food industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Team player – willing to pitch in wherever is needed in the restaurant
** This is a full time position and the restaurant will be open 7 days/week (7:30am – 4:00pm) **
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Restaurant management experience – “fast casual” setting a plus
- Proven success in customer service as a manager