CNA/Home Health Aide
Who are we?
Locally owned and operated, Stillwater Hospice of Northern Wyoming
is the areas hospice care provider of choice. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference to join our team! Visit our website to learn more about us https://stillwaterhospice.com/
What are we looking for?
A CNA/Home Health Aide to join our team!
The hospice aide is a professional member of the interdisciplinary group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. The hospice aide is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Observe patients, reporting observations and documenting observations and care performed
- Provide specialized care to patients in a variety of life stages, particularly those that are ill, injured, frail and impaired
- Provide light house work
- Sit with patients for a short duration while care takers run errands
- Dressing changes
- Provide education regarding self care
Is this you?
- At least 18 years of age
- Current CNA license with the state of Wyoming
- Current CPR certification
- One year of hospice care experience preferred but not required
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given
- Understanding of hospice philosophy
** This is a full time position located in the Worland, WY area paying $12 to $15/hour DOE**
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Ability to work with little direct supervision
- Secure with issues of death/dying
- Calming presence
- Empathy for needs of others