Who are we?
Wellspring Home Health Care understands the importance of personalized care, reliable caregivers, and a highly qualified, multi-disciplinary team of professionals that will "go the extra mile" to ensure the health and well-being of our patients. We care deeply about helping our patients achieve the highest level of independence in their day-to-day activities, and are committed to working closely with your primary care physician, family members and our team of skilled caregivers, to coordinate the highest quality treatment and follow-up home care in all Pierce County
What are we looking for?
A Physical Therapist to join our growing team serving Pierce County!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Provides initial and ongoing comprehensive easements of patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) easements.
- Establishes a treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the physician as necessary.
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary patient care plan as it pertains to Physical Therapy.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Consults and familiarizes staff regarding the established plan. Communicates with the physician at least every 30 days, or whenever changes occur regarding the patients’ status and obtains additional orders.
Is this you?
- Bachelor/Master degree in PT
- Must have a current CPR certification
- Auto insurance/Driver’s license
- Must have a finger print/criminal background check with the Department of Health and Social Services
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Desires to make a difference providing quality care
- Wants to be rewarded for your hard work
- Want to be a part of a caring family and not just an employee
$40-45/hour + $10,000 sign on bonus with 5 year contract
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k matching program
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**