Who are we?
Wellspring Home Health Care understands the importance of personalized care, reliable caregivers, and a highly qualified, multi-disciplinary team of professionals that will "go the extra mile" to ensure the health and well-being of our patients. We care deeply about helping our patients achieve the highest level of independence in their day-to-day activities, and are committed to working closely with your primary care physician, family members and our team of skilled caregivers, to coordinate the highest quality treatment and follow-up home care in all Pierce County
What are we looking for?
A Registered Nurse to join our growing team serving Pierce County!
‘Day in the life’:
To provide nursing care in accordance with the patient's plan of care to include comprehensive health and psycho-social evaluation, monitoring of the patient's condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care.
What do we require?
- Coordinates total patient care by conducting comprehensive health and psycho-social evaluation, monitoring the patient's condition, promoting sound preventive practices, coordinating services, and teaching and training activities.
- Performs admission Oasis, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
- Consults with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor, and makes changes, as appropriate
- Submits clinical notes no less often than 24 hour weekly, and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered as indicated
- Participates in case conferences, discusses with the supervisor problems concerning the patients and how they may best be handled
- Discusses with the appropriate supervisor the need for the involvement of other members of the health team such as the HHA/CNA, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Medical Social Worker, etc.
- Participates in the patient's discharge planning process
- Fill in for the other nurses who are on vacation or sick leave.
Is this you?
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing and Washington State license as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience in home health nursing
- Skillful in organization and principles of time management with knowledge of management processes.
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug screening, fingerprinting, and have CPR certification.
- Willing to drive to all job locations.
- Valid Driver's License/valid auto insurance with a clean driving record.
- Desire to make a difference in others' lives by providing quality care
- Desire for a rewarding and fulfilling position
- Flexible schedule when working in the field
- Seeking competitive pay/Benefits: dental, vision, 401k and Medical, etc.
$33-40/hour RN and $25-30/hour LPN
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k matching program
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**