Senior Project Manager
Who are we?
Environmental Operations, Inc. (EOI) is a trusted partner in turnkey and specialized environmental services. Providing client focused solutions by integrating the skills of our operational and technical specialist and partnering with state-of-the-art project delivery systems to offer a level of expertise unmatched by others.
EOI’s leadership model is based on trust and open communication through establishing goals, empowering employees, and recognition of achievements. Our goal is to hire, promote, and retain top talent, achieving each employee’s maximum potential and thereby advancing EOI excellence.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager
to prepare, oversee, and finalize site investigations, perform due diligence, develop environmental solutions and perform risk assessment for highly technical projects. This role will be based out of the Saint Louis office!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Prepare and review site proposals and technical documents based on recognized environmental conditions
- Direct communication with clients, sub-contractors, field technicians, and regulatory agencies
- Evaluate, report, and follow-up on field and lab generated data
- Prepare all regulatory required closure documents including risk assessments and plume stability evaluations
- Prepare statistical analysis of data when required
- Provide internal technical review of work plans and reports
- Monitoring costs to align with budget throughout duration of project
- Track changes in existing laws to ensure ongoing project compliance
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biology, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field
- At least 5 years of technical field experience or equivalent (preferred)
- At least 10 years of project management (preferred)
- Current 40 hour Hazwoper training certificate (preferred)Experience working with Regulatory Agencies (EPA and State Regulatory Agencies)
- Ability to travel to various work sites in designated multi-state territory (5%);
- Knowledgeable in Missouri and Illinois state environmental regulations (minimum)
- Experience working with Regulatory Agencies
- Strong business development skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage short- and long-term projects simultaneously
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive vacation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, LTD, and Life
***This is a full time position, Monday through Friday in Saint Louis, Missouri.***
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**