Small Engine Repair Technician/Shop Manager
Who are we?
Northwest Hardware is a growing, Montana based company with five stores across the state. We have been in operation since 2006 and have future growth opportunities for staff available.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Small Engine Repair Technician/Shop Manager for our location in Billings, MT.
Day in the Life:
What do we require?
- Responsible for managing the repair shop (30%) as well as performing repairs on equipment (70%)
- Performing repairs on 2 cycle engines, for equipment sold in the store
- Managing at least 1 direct report in the shop
- Train new technicians
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work with customers to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Has to have a good team attitude
- Needs to be honest, self-motivated and hard working
- 2 years Managerial Experience (unless only wants to be a tech without role of manager)
***Certification training available to the right candidate with like or qualified experience***
- Briggs & Stratton
- Base Salary plus commission for qualified candidates
***Successful candidates must clear comprehensive criminal background check upon offer***
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.*