Who are we?
Lone Mountain Land Company, headquartered in Big Sky, Montana, was formed by private equity firm CrossHarbor Capital Partners to manage the planning, entitlement, building, marketing and sales of premier resort communities in and around Big Sky, Montana. LMLC is comprised of some of the world’s leading real estate professionals, who together are creating some of the most desirable and successful resort communities, including Spanish Peaks, Moonlight Basin and Big Sky Town Center. We support the thoughtful growth of our community and believe the best development is done responsibly and sustainably, both in terms of environmental protection and the long-term economic prosperity of our community.
What are we looking for?
A Staff Accountant
in Big Sky, Montana that will perform accounting, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate financial information is available to internal and external users.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Perform regular accounting practices
- Process Accounts Payable
- Process Accounts Receivable
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with project accounting
- Assist cash flow reporting
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Able to work full time, Monday-Friday at our Big Sky, MT office
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Customer focused
- Results driven