Mail Route Driver
Who are we?
Since 1987, Mailing Technical Services (MTS) has provided comprehensive mail processing and mailing services for businesses. Part of these services is the delivery and pick up of mail, conducted by our mail route drivers.
What are we looking for?
A Mail Route Driver to assist with the morning mail delivery shift!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Load vehicle with appropriate supplies and equipment as indicated on route sheet or per standing request
- Follow route to ensure all mail is picked up from the USPS and dropped off to customers in a timely fashion
- Provide quality customer service, to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess and differentiate mail between USPS and UPS along with specific classes of mail (First Class, Priority, Marketing Mail (Standard Mail), etc.) and categories (letter, flat, parcel, etc).
- Provide proper documentation of mail origination
Is this you?
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent or actively working towards one
- Ability to pass a background check and random drug tests
- Familiarity with Billings and the surrounding area
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player – flexible and willing to do other duties as assigned
- Safe driver
- Dependable employee
$11-$14/hour depending on experience
** This position works a morning shift Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM – Noon **
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**