Who are we?
Impact Point Group was founded in 2007 and is a proud certified woman-owned business located in Denver, CO. We are a boutique consulting firm focused on blending the art of innovative, creative thinking and design with the science of strategic planning and measurement to help our clients implement events that deliver audience and business impact. We provide event strategy, program design and management, speaker strategy and management, and measurement consulting and facilitation services to corporate marketing and event leaders.
What are we looking for?
An Event Strategist to join our team of inspired, creative problem solvers. This is a client-facing role supporting our team in creating and implementing event strategy, measurement, design and experiential marketing programs for a variety of clients.
Our staff is working fully-remote for a period of time. While it would be convenient to live in Colorado, we are open to out-of-state, fully-remote for the right candidate.
‘Day in the life’
Is this you?
- Conduct strategic planning activities to help clients define their event vision, mission and goals.
- Develop, propose and implement comprehensive engagement strategies, as well as standalone strategies for digital, in-person and hybrid events
- Identify event metrics and key performance indicators, based on client input, event industry and measurement best practices
- Create measurement strategies and programs based on the outcomes that clients want to achieve through events
- Develop survey questionnaires and other event measurement tactics
- Create and manage event scorecards, and prepare final reports communicating the impact of client events on key areas of their business
- Conduct proprietary user research to explore and express event industry trends, innovations and challenges to inform client event recommendations
- Prepare event concept presentations that help clients translate ideas into concepts that they can easily communicate to stakeholders to secure funding and buy-in
- Collect, read, analyze, interpret and synthesize information from a variety of sources and develop strategic insights and points of view
- Deliver assigned strategy deliverables (i.e. presentations, research reports, creative briefs, point of view documents, measurement reports) and support more senior strategists across accounts
- Collaborate with our client’s creative, technology and production teams to help the client achieve the outcomes outlined in the strategy phase of the event planning cycle
- Extensive writing and presentation development to finalize deliverables
What do we require?
- Curious, dynamic, creative individual
- Thrive in a client-facing role
- Always bring your “A” game
- Strong data management and reporting skills
- Able to expertly express strategic guidance through superior written and oral communication skills
- Possess exceptional skills in the following:
- Consultative Approach
- Business Acumen
- Research & Discovery
- Curious & Inventive
- Business Writing
- Polished Presentation Skills
- 7-10 years’ experience of relevant work experience in marketing, experiential/events, preferably in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required-Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business and related fields
- Experience with B2B Fortune 500 brands, preferably in the technology industry
- Possess a depth of knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: corporate events/marketing; technology industry; and professional services consulting
- Experience in digital, social and mobile technologies, strategies and tactics
- Adept in all business software applications; mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint (must be able to build a deck), Excel and Word
- Familiarity with both G Suite and Office 365 applications
- Mac proficiency
- Tech-savvy, ability to embrace and use cloud-based software tools adeptly
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**
- Wellness stipend
- Mobile phone stipend
- PTO is negotiable
- Flexibility to work remotely