Commercial Contracts Services Consultant (Part Time)
Who are we?
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.
We provide an array of solutions encompassing Business Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions help businesses navigate challenges across all stages of their lifecycle. Through our direct operations in the USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range of clients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately-owned companies, and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
For more information, visit our website - http://www.nexdigm.com
What are we looking for?
Looking for a hands-on seasoned professional in the Contracting/Sourcing Industry for the US Market, who can serve as key client contact for our clients for contract lifecycle management services in the US. This will involve playing a consulting role in working with the client and guiding the operations delivery team especially on the complex contracting requirements.
This position will be located in the Chicago, IL area.
‘Day in the life’:
- Strategic Business Operations
- Provide guidance to design a standardized end-to-end global process strategy for Contract Management that is efficient and effective in serving the needs of the business by leveraging Process and Technology
- Understands US market and customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition for the contract management services applicable to range of industries – manufacturing, pharma, healthcare, government, real estate, etc.
- Identification of new opportunities/functions/sectors for contract management services.
- Develop the US market, leverage offshore delivery centers and help build nearshore operations.
- Supporting Business Growth in the US
- Creating visibility through addressing webinars, seminars, conferences and speaking engagements, memberships in associations with active participation and meeting prospective clients.
- · Generating business opportunities through own network.
- · Review and contribute to marketing material such as collaterals, case studies, whitepapers, articles, etc.
- · Continuously work on deal differentiators and strategies that will help the team in increasing the win ratio and prepare specific key differentiators against key competitors.
- · Supporting end-to-end sales for contract management services from enquiry to closure including solution strategy and design, business-case preparation and commercial modelling, solution presentations, pricing and contract negotiations.
- · Help and govern/guide responses to clients including RFI, informal responses, pointers to publications, collateral or other references.
- · Collaborate/co-ordinate with the Marketing and Sales team to scout market and generate leads
What do we require?
- Mining of Existing Relationships
- Understand the key decision makers in the customer organization - executive sponsor, technical buyers, economic buyers and influencers to create a stakeholder mapping and communication plan.
- Support India office visits by customers as a part of deal pursuits.
- Work closely with sales and operations team in reviewing proposals on time as per client expectations, budgets and agreed quality standards.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Manage and negotiate to bring alignment, including on SLAs and unit rates, to minimize commercial leakage/risk while sustaining healthy partnerships with customers
Is this you?
- Education to degree level or equivalent ideally in disciplines such as procurement, business or law
- MBA background will be a plus
- Over 10-14 years of experience in international contract and subcontract management initiatives and contracts shared services operations.
- Should be a Subject Matter Expert & Solutions Architect
- Expertise in handling end-to-end contract management starting from the pre-execution phase through the exit phase with experience in complex contracting.
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle as well as legal process outsourcing industry.
- Expertise in new account startups, developing contracts and effectively driving negotiation processes.
- Expertise in working in a matrix environment supporting cross functional global teams, managing relationships and streamlining processes.
- Experience in consulting assignments within contract management domain.
- Experience and/or willingness to work on all sizes of bids and on in-life contracts concurrently.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Effective problem solving with passion for challenges.
- Persuasive and comprehensive writing skills.
- Dynamic positive personality with very strong presentation skills.
- Proven organization, negotiation and contract management skills.
- Ability to have leadership accepted at all levels of the business.
- Keen commercial acumen with respect to the contracting lifecycle sales and operations support.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications.
- Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Passionate about the subject and focused on innovation
- Capability to complete/close a technical sale
- Able to effectively guide Marketing and Sales team
- Well networked and connected with professional bodies / forums
- Contractual (No medical benefits etc) / Consultant
- Part-time hire (50% of time) = 40 hours x 52 weeks = 85 hours per month
- Base consultancy fees = USD $65,000/-
- Incentive = 30-50% of base consultancy fees – This shall be based on sales and overall performance
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**