Outside Sales Representative
Who are we?
Ruptela provides fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way, we help organizations worldwide to manage their fleet effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases, our clients face complex business problems, this allows our employees to participate in interesting projects and face many challenges.
Headquartered in Lithuania, Ruptela is working across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative in the Las Vegas, NV area. This will be a remote/work from home position, but do need to be located in the Las Vegas area as this will be your selling territory.
‘Day in the life’:
- Actively search for new B2B clients
- Onboard new clients and after six months transition over to the Account Manager
- Network with potential clients and develop long-term relationships
- Provide help and support to the clients to meet the needs and ensure excellent customer experience
What do we require?
- Lead negotiations with the client to help with current and potential challenges
- Cooperate with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes
- Organize exhibitions/presentations, taking part in various events
- Meet potential clients face-to-face
- Travel inside the United States
- Work independently with focused results orientation and fluidly communicate progress within a CRM system
- 4-year college degree
- At least three years’ experience in B2B sales
Is this you?
- Experience in Telematics
- Outside sales experience calling on the automotive channel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/SalesForce
- Experience working with/in the California market is a plus
- Self-starter with strong independent work ethic and drive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Persistence and strong orientation to result
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**