Who are we?
EJ Carpentry is a licensed contractor located in Fairfield, MT specializing in light commercial and new and remodel residential work. We provide services such as siding, framing, roofing, concrete work, carpentry work, and custom build projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hard working Carpenter/Construction Worker to join our team! Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train a motivated person that wants to make a career in carpentry work!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Concrete work
- Windows and doors
Is this you?
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation to commute to and from job sites—most are within 65 miles from Great Falls. We will pay one way to the job.
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to lift 50 plus pounds
- Able and willing to work on top of and ascend/descend ladders up to 30 feet
- Able to bend, squat and reach overhead without limitations
- Must have own hand tools such as a nail bag, hammer, tape measure, and square. Power tools will be provided.
- Able to work outside
- Strong work ethic
- Able to take instructions
- Can work independently as well as with others
- Summer: 7:00am-4:30pm
- Winter: 8:00am-5:00pm depending on daylight and time of year
- Paid Holidays and vacation after a 60 day trial
- Opportunity for promotion to a Foreman after review of skills and level of responsibility is assessed
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**