Field Operations Supervisor
Who are we?
West Coast Deck Waterproofing is committed to giving its customers the best quality at the right price. WCDW has been serving Southern California for 30+ years, providing deck installation to commercial and residential clients. With a variety of surfaces to choose from, West Coast Deck Waterproofing is your one stop shop for all deck installation and service.
What are we looking for?
A Field Operations Supervisor based out of the Paramount, CA location.
The work scheduled will be Monday-Friday 7:15am-4:15pm unless otherwise instructed—may include weekends and evenings.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Ensure that the construction site is safe and train the supporting staff members on the operation of the equipment safety procedures and provide an insight into the company's policies.
- Review work order requirements and delegate the work according to priority.
- Figure out the material needed as well as the labor requirement.
- Ensure that the project work is carried out as per the assigned schedule and resolve all the waterproofing problems on the spot, to improve the productivity.
- Keep records of the relevant production and work data in the form of reports and provide constructive feedback to the employees by providing solutions to improve efficiency
- Able to see the big picture and can formulate strategies to improve departmental performance. This includes helping individual employees succeed at their professional goals.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience on deck waterproofing surfaces
- Experience in diverse manufacture coatings such as Urethane, Multi-step fiberglass system (Acrylic) and decorative design application
- Experience in the general construction field
- Bilingual, preferably
- Starting salary: $57,200 during probation period
- After probation: $62,400 + bonus (based on performance)
***This is a full time position, Monday through Friday in Paramount, CA***
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**