Who are we?
A&A Construction has been around for over 20 years and services the Billings area. Specializing in Framing for both Residential and Commercial. Pride in producing and delivering a quality product is number one.
What we are looking for:
A Skilled Framer/Carpenter to work throughout the Billings and surrounding areas.
Day in the Life:
What do we require?
- Work with crew to complete a variety of construction tasks efficiently and in compliance to all safety standards
- Understand and comply with company and client safety standards
- Work in a variety of environments, sometimes extreme in nature such as – heat, cold, heights, hazardous chemicals, loud noises, dangerous equipment, and long hours
- Safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles for which licensed
- Perform work inside areas of varying dimensions; involving squatting and crawling for possible extended periods (crawlspaces, attics, scaffolding, various roofs, etc.)
- Work projects on residential, commercial, and industrial sites
- 40 hours a week, with a foreseeable amount of work coming
- Work with a team of 6
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and random ongoing testing
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the week.
- Ability to work in extreme physical conditions, ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- 1 year experience as a framer
- Dental, Vision only, no 401K
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**