Who are we?
Holistic Veterinary Care offers unique and special services that really make a difference in pet health. We are staffed with practitioners holding strong backgrounds in herbal therapy, nutrition, and integrating Western medicine with holistic treatments. The practice is also equipped with an underwater treadmill, land treadmill, swimming pool, laser therapy, exercise gym, ozone therapy, a complete anesthetic dental suite, and the only hyperbaric oxygen chamber in the Bay Area.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is open to natural and holistic medicine and to assist veterinarians in working with their patients. We are ideally looking for full-time, but also will consider part-time for the right fit.
Come join us at the award-winning, premiere center for comprehensive, holistic therapy for pets integrating therapeutic modalities, both ancient and modern! We can work together, providing patients with a greater quality of life by encouraging natural healing through modalities such as acupuncture, herbal therapy, chiropractic, rehabilitation therapy, and nutritional counseling.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Work closely with the veterinary team to deliver treatments to patients
- Collect and prepare lab samples
- Process new prescriptions and refills
- Further develop care plans based on progress
- Relay patient updates to our doctors
Is this you?
- License is a plus, but not required—we will train the right candidate
- Previous animal handling experience is required (dog daycare, grooming, dog walking etc.)
- Enjoy being creative
- Thrive on client interactions
- Health benefits
- Employee discounts on pet care
- Free street parking, and our facility is within walking distance to several local businesses and eateries.
- On-the-job training and mentorship
To keep our team as safe as possible, all clients are to remain in their vehicles while their pets are escorted into the building. All team members are to wear masks and maintain six foot distancing whenever possible.
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**