Who are we?
Turley Dental Care is located in two state of the art facilities with all the latest in technology and a commitment to excellence in Dentistry and Patient care. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know each patient as an individual. At Turley Dental Care, our staff is our greatest asset. All of our dental assistants are professionals who pride themselves on their current dental techniques & outstanding patient care and communication.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Dental Assistant with experience in the field to join our team in Billings, MT!
**$500 signing bonus!**
**Office hours are Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm. You will work three days per week plus rotating Saturdays**
‘Day in the life’:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking digital dental radiographs (x-rays). Requires certification
- Reviewing medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Serving as an infection control officer, following infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
- (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Taking impressions of patients' teeth for certain dental procedures.
- Performing office tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- Communicating with patients and families regarding scheduling appointments for dental treatment.
- Helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
- Familiar with taking x-rays on panorex, ceph and intraoral x-rays and photos.
Is this you?
- Motivated and Energetic
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to take dental impressions accurately and efficiently
What do we require?
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Full time dental assistant experience preferred
- Must have proof of current immunization records
- CBCT knowledge
- Obtain and possess the RHS certification
- Must be computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**