Who are we?
Sol Transportation has been helping people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently. We specialize in providing the safest transportation for non-emergency medical services for ambulatory, gurney, wheelchair and special needs students throughout San Diego County.
What are we looking for?
We are currently hiring for Student Drivers in the North and South County San Diego areas. Interviews are happening NOW, as we are growing FAST!! Ideal candidates are those individuals that are looking for a company to grow with, compassionate, and enjoys helping others.
We offer: Paid Training, Split Shifts (approximately 30-35 hours per week)
Monday through Friday, so weekends, holidays and weeknights are free to spend with family or friends.
Hours are approximately: 5:30/ 6:00 am & again from 1:30/ 2:00pm depending on your route and the hours of the schools.
We provide everything you need: Vehicle for transportation, gas and insurance! All you need to do is report to work on time and safely transport our students.
Must be RELIABLE, honest, DEPENDABLE, patient and want to work.
What do we require?
Is this you?
- Valid Class C California Driver’s License
- 25+ years of age
- Clean driving record, must be able to show proof using a K4
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Pay: Starting at $15.00 an hour
- Ability to navigate a scheduled route in accordance with the pre-determined schedule
- Communicate effectively with passengers, parents and other company staff
- Outstanding customer service
- No matter the situation, maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**