Who are we?
MFGR Designs (www.mfgrdesigns.com
) is a multi-disciplinary firm that excels in solving design problems in residential and commercial architecture, furniture design and fabrication, and landscape design. The environment we live in informs the designs we build; our curiosity helps bring those designs to life. With a small firm comes great culture and flexibility allowing you to live in Bozeman with a true live-work balance while being part of creative projects.
What are we looking for?
Currently, we are undergoing stabilized growth and are looking for a licensed & registered Architect to join our team. Someone who can join a team or run a job from start to finish and partake in every part of the design process.
‘Day in the life’:
- Responsible for Project management on both commercial and residential projects including but not limited to:
- Leading and coordinating consultants and teams
- Meeting schedules and budgets
- Coordination with planning and building departments
- Quality Control
What do we require?
- Responsible for all aspects of the production of high-quality construction documents.
- Responsible for developing Designs and Technical Solutions.
- Responsible for site visits and construction administration on varying types of projects.
- Work with firm standards for varying types of projects.
- Responsible for stamping projects and monitoring the process of architects.
- Perform code analysis and reviews in accordance with the IBC, IRC, IEBC, IFC 2018, and NEC 2017.
- Participate and create master planning documents and exhibits.
- Communicate effectively with clients while showing them the best customer service in the industry.
Is this you?
- Architecture stamped License with at least 5+ years of experience working directly in the field of architecture. Any additional construction experience is a bonus.
- Proficiency in the following software programs: Revit, AutoCad, Rhino, and Adobe Products
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with all phases of project delivery and flexibility to deal with alternate delivery methods
- Able to work in our Bozeman, MT office (we welcome out of state applicants that are open to relocation)
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with company contributions
- 4-day work week, with 36-hour flexible work schedule (No Fridays!)
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**