Who are we?
Turley Dental Care
is located in two state of the art facilities with all the latest in technology and a commitment to excellence in Dentistry and Patient care. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know each patient as an individual. At Turley Dental Care,
our staff is our greatest asset. Our mission and vision is to create healthier and happier patients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Dental Hygienist
to provide the highest quality of customer service to all patients and join our team in Billings, MT!
We are interested in candidates with all experience levels: new graduates to many years of experience are welcome to apply.
**Office hours are Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm--you will work three days per week**
**$1,000 signing bonus!**
‘Day in the life’:
Is this you?
- Remove hard and soft deposits from teeth and examine oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease
- Educate patients on oral hygiene, provide preventative dental care, take digital X-rays, or apply fluoride or sealants.
- Provide patient and practice support services, including, but not limited to, personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support.
- Assess patient needs through patient’s medical history, assessment of oral hygiene conditions, oral cancer screening, assessment of head and neck, through radiographs, dental and periodontal charting, and exam by dentist to assist in diagnosis of dental hygiene concerns or disease, and treatment plans any diagnosed issues. This will apply to adult and child patients.
- Administer local anesthetic and/or nitrous oxide analgesic.
- Maintain instrumentation of dental instruments by following office sharpening protocol, sterilizing, and selecting proper instruments.
- Help dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by following office emergency protocol.
- Work closely with the Shift Leader to provide the highest level of clinical care, achieving production, productivity, quality, and office customer-service standards. Keep a productive one hour per patient schedule for dental hygiene
- Participates in system improvements; and implements change as directed by leadership.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing infection control and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing education opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Work chair side with Dentist as needed.
What do we require?
- Good communication skills
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Patient and customer service focused
- Reliable and self-motivated
- High energy
- Able to multi-task
- Able to resolve conflict and function under pressure in a fast paced dental practice
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an ADA accredited dental hygiene school
- State Licensure
- CPR certification
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**