Senior Enterprise Sales Specialist
Who are we?
Based in the UK, MUSO is a data company that provides the most complete and trusted view of global piracy media consumption and demand. MUSO’s unrivalled datasets measure a vast high intent audience that is not influenced by licensing restriction or platform bias. We work with Film and TV content creators, owners, distributors and broadcasters, providing them with data and services that help protect their content from piracy, understand the piracy audience and connect with the piracy audience via marketing.
What are we looking for?
Scaling our presence in North America is a key stage in our drive to scale. For that reason, MUSO is looking to recruit a dynamic, entrepreneurial, connected “first feet on the ground” Senior Enterprise Sales Specialist. Based in Los Angeles, you will have established commercial relationships with the entertainment industry, most likely you will be currently selling audience data, anti-piracy services or content to the major entertainment brands on the West Coast.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Selling MUSO to Senior Executives in the leading Film and TV/entertainment brands
- Use an already established book of business within certain product lines, but also generating new business and expanding other product lines
- Play a crucial role in driving sales success for MUSO
- Quickly evaluate the market and execute a sales strategy that will drive growth and revenue
- Input into the marketing process, identifying needs and opportunities that drive our lead generation activities
- Building the pipeline - This is a hunter role with a focus on closing new business from leading entertainment companies.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle
- Manage your pipeline effectively and efficiently through the MUSO CRM, you will be able to accurately forecast your sales delivery and be on top of your business.
- Represent MUSO as the authority on digital piracy at industry events and close sales opportunities from the connections you make.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders, especially the product team; your market knowledge and feedback will inform our road map.
Is this you?
- Proven and strong history in enterprise sales success with leading Film and TV/entertainment brands such as: Disney, HBO, Netfilx. CBS/Viacom, Hallmark, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros, Paramount, Amazon, AMC, Apple TV, NBCUniversal etc.
- 8+ years sales experience. You will be a senior player with great connections, an ability to network and you will be a closer
- Piracy data sales experience or understanding of piracy data is a plus
- Experience selling in some sort of data industry is a plus
- Excellent entrepreneurial, commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Value ingenuity
- Focus on excellence and getting stuff done
- Bring in new ideas and mindsets
- Driven, self-motivated and commercially minded sales expert with a strong understanding of B2B sales cycles
- Able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding your targets
- Energetic, entrepreneurial and driven, you will have extensive previous enterprise sales experience within the Film or TV entertainment industry
- Bring fresh thinking and new ideas, not afraid to try something new and make mistakes that you will learn from
- A team player - happy driving your own business and to be accountable, and you will also contribute fully to the wider MUSO team, sharing knowledge and experience
- Ability to identify customer needs and create solutions to meet those needs
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**