Residential Plumbing Technician
Who are we?
Located in Denver, CO the ProNetwork of Denver which includes the TemperaturePro and PlumbingPro brands specializes in HVAC and Plumbing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Residential Plumber seeking a challenging, yet rewarding position, to join our growing business in Denver!
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Plan, schedule, organize and execute your personal assigned plumbing jobs
- Troubleshoot, construct and service plumbing systems
- Estimate Job costs and invoice customer in the field for work performed
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to management
- Read piping diagrams
- Customer relationship management
Is this you?
- Minimum 5 years of total commercial and/or residential plumbing experience (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of Residential Boiler experience
- Credentials from a tech/trade school plus less than 5 years’ experience will also be considered
- Able to pass a 5-panel drug screen and background check
- Dependable and honest
- Motivated to succeed
- Able to work independently
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company matching
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Company vehicle and gas provided
- Commission opportunity potential
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**