Sales Account Executive
Who are we?
Headquartered in Israel, 4Cast is a pioneering provider of decision-support solutions and enterprise management methodologies for the defense, homeland security, state & local agencies, energy & utilities, and more.
The company has extensive experience in the development and implementation of decision support solutions and predictive analytics services.
Our customized AI-supported products integrated with IoT infrastructures, big data analysis, and implemented using cutting-edge technologies, exclusive methodologies, and academic research.
What are we looking for?
4Cast is seeking a Sales Account Executive to work with our clients in the homeland security market, with an emphasis on working with states and counties. The job functions of the Sales Manager include the responsibility of growing 4cast market share with specified accounts, achieve and exceed sales quotas, and facilitate new business from markets within and outside the area.
The ideal candidate would have experience as an Emergency Manager at state or county level, at FEMA, or other agencies in the Disaster Recovery or Emergency Management industry.
This would be a remote/work from home position, however we are interested in candidates who are local to the East Coast region.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Engineers, and 4Cast Partners to maximize business results in the territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Identifying sales opportunities and building market share - This position is required to increase revenue streams in government, HLS organizations, and local government
- BA/BS degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience
- Prior Experience in selling to local governments
- Experience in collaborating with federal, state, and local government agencies and public officials
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
Is this you?
- SaaS experience
- Experience in Disaster Recovery field is a plus
- Experience in technical sales
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of consistent successful revenue attainment
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about PaaS and IaaS, and perform basic technical qualifications
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to plan, present and execute a sales strategy
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**