If you value flexibility and autonomy, Brewer Dental Center
is actively seeking a Pediatric Dentist for our dynamic practice!
Brewer Dental Center offers both general and specialty services, including orthodontics and pediatrics. Patients receive comprehensive, quality dental care.
We are located in a large regional medical center that boasts world-class recreation opportunities with an excellent quality of life. In Billings Montana, we have two general dentistry clinics.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our practice in Billings, MT! Newly graduated and recently graduated doctors who will help us continue to grow our thriving practice are welcome to apply!
‘Day in the life’:
Working 3-5 days per week in comprehensive, modern, state of the art facilities. Working with children at our pediatric center, as well as adults in our general clinic. We are a well-established, highly productive private dental practice that is second to none when it comes to our patient’s experiences.
What do we require?
The MT Dental Board recognizes all regional board exams.
Is this you?
- Motivated and passionate professional with the desire to learn and grow, both individually and with our practice.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and seek to build lasting relationships with both patients and their team.
- A Doctor who understands that if you put the patient first, everything else will follow.
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**
- Excellent earning potential: Pay on collections at 30%, with a base salary (day rate) starting out for new associates.
- A complete benefit package including health & dental, retirement plan with employer match, malpractice insurance, license fees, and receive in-house pediatric services and free orthodontics for your immediate family from our board-certified orthodontists.
- Professional development and mentoring from quality-focused, high-producing senior dentists, with up to $1,500 of continuing education (CE) costs paid.
- Being part of a practice that contributes as a member of our community, including being an annual participant in Dentistry from the Heart.