Clinical Trial Manager (Part Time)
Who are we?
Revamp Medical is a medtech startup based in Israel, developing a temporary catheter to improve clinical outcomes in patients admitted with Acute Heart Failure (AHF). Following initial results in a European First In Human study, the company is planning to conduct 2 feasibility clinical studies in 5-8 hospitals in the New York City area.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an organized and experienced Clinical Trial Manager to implement, oversee these trials, and to ensure the quality of trials. This position will be reporting to the company COO who is based in Israel.
This will be paid as a 50% retainer, monthly payment.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Visit clinical trial sites, research teams and investigators
- Assist in patient recruitment through on-going communication
- Provide training on study documents and device usage, including support during cases
- Collaborate with the company team to review budgets and make changes where necessary
- Outline project together with company and external clinical monitoring,
- Collaborate with investigators and company team to write final reports
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or life sciences
- Work experience for a medtech company, preferably in the cardiovascular space (clinical specialist, clinical support etc)
- Preferably-work experience in a hospital environment. Cardiovascular or intensive care experience (nurse, cathlab technician etc) will be helpful
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with SOP compliance, local regulations, and CFR, ICH, and GCP guideline
- Available to travel in and around New York City in short notice
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work independently and prioritize duties
- Client oriented attitude
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
**This Job Description was created in part by the Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**