Garage Door Service Manager
***Please stop by the office to fill out an application at 4115 1st Avenue South in Billings if you’d like to apply***
Who are we?
Overhead Door Co. of Southern Montana. We are a locally owned, family garage door company that specializes in custom door installation and service. We have been in business for over 60 years and service all of Billings and surrounding areas
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Service Manager
. He/she is our primary coordinator and liaison with technicians and with customers and vendors. This position encompasses aspects of project management, sales, supervisor, customer service, and safety compliance. The scope of responsibilities includes handling phone inquiries and walk-ins, scheduling of jobs, and warehouse management. The right candidate will find they have found their "home" and will enjoy working for a growing and reliable company. If you want a career
at a family-owned company you can retire from, this is it.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Schedule work/job orders and tasks for crews daily.
- Maintain the consistent flow of scheduled work.
- Ensure trucks are stocked with appropriate service material daily.
- Customer service for call in and walk-in traffic – position is the primary interface with customers for any questions or problem resolution.
- Responsible for the inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies, parts, and equipment.
Is this you?
- Must be able to operate a computer - compose emails and work orders
- Able to read basic shop drawings
- Able to communicate over a phone
- Able to safely operate a forklift
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Good basic arithmetic skills
- Must have neat appearance
- Knowledge of Billings/Laurel/Heights a must
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
Pay & Benefits:
- Able to handle and schedule multiple tasks within a day
- Ability to direct the activities of work crews
- Good reasoning ability to understand and determine service/repair mechanisms
- Ability to work with others in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to treat customers with decency and respect and to control personal emotions in confrontational situations.
- Salary $40,000-$42,000 depending on experience
- Health Insurance offered after 90 days of employment – the longer you stay with us, the more of the premium we pay (up to 100%).
- Paid Vacation offered after 1 year of employment
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**