Who are we?
Located in Billings, MT 406 HVAC offers complete HVAC services, including emergency assistance, new system installation and system maintenance. 406 HVAC is a trusted source for both residential and commercial HVAC services throughout the Billings, MT area
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with commercial/industrial HVAC experience to work as a HVAC Technician in the Billings, MT area.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Troubleshoot and repair residential and commercial HVAC/R equipment.
- Inspect and perform the assembly, installation and repair of a variety of systems, such as walk-in cooler/freezer, cooling, and heating systems in commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of HVAC/R systems.
- Maintenance and repair pumps including chill water, heating water and condensation pumps.
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues.
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC Equipment.
- Properly maintain and safeguard company assets.
- Other Duties as assigned
Is this you?
- Current EPA Universal Certification
- HVAC Certification
- 5-10 years of experience as an HVAC Technician
- Strong knowledge and experience using technology such as tablets and apps (we work in a paperless environment, all information is entered on tablets into the POS).
- Pass background and drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License & Insurable driving record
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to run copper piping and PVC
- Proficient understanding of installing and troubleshooting a variety of HVAC equipment
- Proficient in HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork
- Good understanding of all HVAC low voltage systems
- Able to run, braze, and test line sets
- Able to run and test gas piping
- Knowledge of and ability to follow city and county installation codes
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand/kneel for long periods of time
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools and surroundings
- Friendly customer relation skills
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accountability and
- Reliable and responsible
- Detail Oriented
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**