Senior Contract Associate
Who are we?
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.
We provide an array of solutions encompassing Business Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions help businesses navigate challenges across all stages of their lifecycle. Through our direct operations in the USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range of clients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately-owned companies, and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
For more information, visit our website - http://www.nexdigm.com
What are we looking for?
Looking for a Senior Contract Associate
who is a self-starter looking for an opportunity to develop themselves professionally.
This position will be located in the Chicago, IL area.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Client facing role involved in drafting medium to high complex contracts and negotiating it with external vendors
- Interacting with internal stakeholders
- Assisting more junior staff and reviewing their work
- Drawing up and suggesting alternatives to contractual clauses like - Term, Terminations, Renewals, Payment terms, Pricing, Royalty and Profit share, Purchase obligation, Price match clause, Non-compete clause, Non-solicitation clause, Non-Publicity Clause, Assignment and change of control, Exclusivity, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors
- Quality reviews
- Provide guidance to the team and engage with vendors and business owners on the client's side
Is this you?
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, procedures, contracts' law fundamentals (common law and exceptions)
- Proficiency in drawing up and suggesting alternatives to contractual clauses.
- Excellent drafting skills (including template-based drafting)
- Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation to balance legal risk with commercial reality
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Vast experience in client liaison, quality reviews
- Prior experience in negotiating contracts with external vendors
- Proficiency in the MS Word
- Strong communication skills - Oral and written.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Openness to new ideas and good understanding/ experience of dealing across cultures shall be an added advantage
- Reasonably good MS excel and Power point skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Result Oriented
- Client Centric
- Team Player
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**