Who are we?
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.
We provide an array of solutions encompassing Business Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions help businesses navigate challenges across all stages of their lifecycle. Through our direct operations in the USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range of clients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately-owned companies, and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
For more information, visit our website - http://www.nexdigm.com
What are we looking for?
Looking for a Contracts Manager
who is a self-starter looking for an opportunity to develop themselves professionally.
This position will be located in the Chicago, IL area.
‘Day in the life’:
What do we require?
- Reviewing, summarizing low to high complexity commercial contracts with third parties/service providers such as Master Service Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Manufacturer Agreements, Distributor Agreement, Software Licensing Agreement, NDAs
- Risk and obligation assessment of contracts and identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of legal and contracts/procurement governance structure
- Working on the contracting process from contract drafting to execution and post execution per client requirements
- Negotiating the clause in contracts to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory compliances
- Managing contracts with various consultants/individuals, including reviewing and checking the scope, cost and other deliverables
- Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of project deliverables. Oversight on project SLAs
- Managing a team of 2 Contract Process Specialists
- Ideating and implement process improvement programs
- Creating and keeping up to date project documentation and project health client management for daily operations and reporting
- Proactive and reactive client communications, owning the processes for communication with internal and external stakeholders
Is this you?
- 8+ years’ experience in contract management
- Strong understanding of legal implications of contract clauses
- Exposure to client handling for day to day matters, governance, team supervision, quality reviews and management of deliverables
- Proficiency in drawing up and suggesting alternate to contractual clauses like Term, Terminations, Renewals, Payment Terms, Pricing, Royalty and Profit Share, Purchase Obligation, Price Match clause, Non-compete clause, Assignment and Change of Control, Exclusivity, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, and Jurisdiction.
- Experience of setting up and/or managing contracts review, abstraction process, including drawing up contract playbooks, SOPs, process health reporting and audit reports
- Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
- Good understanding and experience of dealing across cultures
- Result Oriented
- Client Centric
- Team Player
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**