Dental Front Office Coordinator
Who are we?
Turley Dental Care is located in two state of the art facilities with all the latest in technology and a commitment to excellence in Dentistry and Patient care. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know each patient as an individual. At Turley Dental Care, our staff is our greatest asset. Our mission and vision is to create healthier and happier patients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Dental Front Office Coordinator to join our growing company and provide the highest quality of customer service to all patients! We have multiple positions available between our two offices!
**$1,000 signing bonus!**
**We offer a work/life balance by working the following shifts: Office hours are Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm. You will work three days per week plus rotating Saturdays**
‘Day in the life’:
Is this you?
- Consult with patients and family members to discuss their Oral and Dental Health
- Communicate and monitor to be sure the patients are seated promptly
- Responsible for answering the phone correctly to assure patients’ needs are the top priority. Be able to answer questions and document patient conversations accurately
- Consult and collaborate with other health care providers and specialists to set up patient appointments and treatment plans
- Check-in on the patient regularly and evaluate and document their progress
- Attend ongoing training and courses to keep abreast of new developments in health care
- Assist with securing funding for dental care as needed
- Treat patients with empathy and respect and conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with organizational guidelines and health care laws and regulations
- Assist with patients understanding their insurance
- Help patients achieve their dental goals in a timely and financially responsible manner
- Strive to achieve maximum daily production goals
- Other duties as assigned. Dispersing mail, checking in lab cases, sending out lab cases
What do we require?
- Able to explain treatment to patients and multi-task
- Compassion and empathy
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Previous Medical or Dental experience preferred
- A BA/BS in Health Care Preferred but not required
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Family dental care
- Simple IRA and Match
- Ongoing training
- Bonuses and MORE!!
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**